Set time on your watch
- Pair and connect your watch first before setting time on your device.
- If you set time for the first time, skip the app guidelines.
1. Go to App / Functions / Hands Adjustment and stay on the page Hour hand adjustment.
2. Slide the virtual hand to the same position as the hour hand on your watch. Tap Next.
3. Repeat as above in Minute hand adjustment to adjust the minute hand. Tap Next.
4. Then tap OK on Automatic repositioning. The virtual hands should be at the same position as on your watch.
5. If you set time for the first time, features display. Swipe left then tap on Start The NOWA Journey. The app switches to the dashboard My Whole Day.
Important Note: In the meantime, the hands on your watch turn clockwise to adjust to your time zone provided by your network. When travelling, make sure to set time on phone first before launching the app and reconnecting your watch.