Pair your watch
TO ANDROID PHONE USERS: LOCATION (GPS) SERVICE MUST BE ENABLED FOR BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY SCANNING ON ANDROID PHONE.
1. Turn On Bluetooth on phone and launch the NOWA Watch app.
Important Note: If you set time for the first time, skip the app guidelines for Watch Pairing.
2. Go to App / My watch / Watch Settings / pair and stay on the page Devices Nearby.
Important Note: Allow NOWA to access photos, media, files and your location on your device, as well as to take pictures and record video.
3. Push and hold the crown of the watch for more than 5 seconds until the LED blinks several times. Now, the device can be found and displayed in the device list.
4. Tap on the name Nowa that appears on the page. The app will begin pairing. The Device paired message appears once the watch connects successfully.
Important Note: If your watch is not found, Swipe down on Devices Nearby page to search for your device.
5. Push the crown of the watch to confirm connection.
Important Note For iPhone: Accept the Pairing request that appears immediately after the watch connection confirmation.
You watch is now paired and connected to your app. Enjoy your NOWA watch for automatic time zone sync, activity tracking, sleep quality, and more…