Pair your watch
Important note before pairing your watch:
- For Android phone: Google requires Location service (GPS) to be enabled to pair and connect any Bluetooth device. If location is disabled, the watch can’t connect to your phone.
- For iPhone: If it is not the first time that you are pairing your watch to your iPhone, forget the device Nowa in Bluetooth Settings first before pairing your watch again.
1. Turn On Bluetooth on the phone and launch the NOWA Watch app.
Important note: If you are setting time for the first time, skip the app guidelines for Watch Pairing.
2. Go to App / My watch / Watch Settings / pair and stay on the page Devices Nearby.
Important note: Allow NOWA to access photos, media, files and your location on your device, as well as to take pictures and record video.
3. Take the watch out of the box then push and hold the crown of the watch for more than 3 seconds until the red LED blinks several times. Now, the device can be found and displayed in the device list.
4. Tap on the name Nowa that appears on the page, and the app will start pairing. The Device paired message appears once the watch connects successfully.
Important note: If your watch is not found, Swipe down on Devices Nearby page to search for your device.
5. Push the crown of the watch to confirm connection.
Important note for iPhone: Accept the Pairing request that appears immediately after the watch connection confirmation.
Your watch is now paired and connected to your app. Enjoy your NOWA watch for automatic time zone sync, activity tracking, sleep quality, and more…